Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dipping a Cautious Toe

So, at the risk of rushing into things, I've finally decided to dip a cautious toe into the waters of "blogging." Careful examination of this site will show that it was created in September of 2008 - and now (November 2010) I think it may finally be time for my first posting.

Maybe in future postings I'll say more about the two years that have passed in between. Maybe there will be a post that will explain The Napkin Files. But, for today with thanks to my friend Steve I am just anxious to dive in with something fresh on my mind....


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the wide world of bloggers, Ron. Exciting times. I started blogging in 2007. Excited to read your wisdom and your words. May God richly bless you as you pour forth from a heart that so clearly sees and loves Him.

Blessings,
Michelle (Life Group)